How do I know if my project requires ZBA approval?

You may be advised by the Building Inspector, the Board of Selectmen, or the Town Administrator. You may review the ordinance yourself or ask the ZBA for an opinion. You may seek the advice of a land use attorney if your project is large, complex, or if there seems to be some disagreement as to how and why the Ordinance applies.